Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Free cloth diaper patterns

I always enjoy a good free pattern and thought I would share with you some of the free patterns that I have found for cloth diapers:

Rita Rump Pocket Diaper pattern It is a great and easy pattern with instructions and details alterations you can make to the diaper to make it work for your needs and desires.  If you are on a really tight budget, you could make about 2-3 dozen diapers for under $40, using cotton flannel and gerber prefolds.  Just a warning though, as I have mentioned in a previous post, as much as your diapers are washed, they will deteriorate quickly.

 Celtic Cloths offers a free Medium size diaper, and sells other sizes.  They also have a few other patterns that you might find useful available for free.  I haven't tried any of them personally, but they look very well done.

Ottobre designs has a free pattern, but the sizing is off.  Their newborn diaper fits my 24 pound son a little big.  It has a checking square on the pattern, but my 2 inches matched theirs and it is really big. 

No comments:

Post a Comment