Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mama craziness

I have to give props to all those mom bloggers out there.  Chasing around my now 15 month old son doesn't leave me much time to do crafts, let alone write a blog up.  Luckily my sone is starting to be a little more independent giving more time for both.  I have been working on a color wheel quilt recently based on a pattern I found on Joann.com  I didn't like the size on the pattern offered, so I enlarged the pattern and now have a crib sized quilt in process.

Let me just say that Cy is in love with this quilt despite it not being finished yet.  As I would lay it out in the various stages of putting it together, he would stand on top of it and I would point out the different colors.  He would then get down and point to the various colors and say the color I had just stated.  It has been a few weeks that I have been working on this project and now he will go up to the quilt on his own and try to guess the color that he is pointing at.  Sometimes he is right and sometimes not so much.  I am really looking forward to getting the binding done on it, so he can start using as he would like to, carrying it around the house everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment